Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-11 (Tuesday)

Sujet : Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-06-11 (Tuesday)
De : john (at) *nospam* wexfordpress.com (John Culleton)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 16:42:42
In article <UBI20240611@dont-email.me>, weberm@polaris.net wrote:
I watched:

Not much. I was working late.

Doctor Who Posts Historic ALL TIME LOW Ratings!!:
Doctor Who racked up an historical ALL TIME LOW in viewing figures this week.
This included the consolidated numbers over 7 days that couldn't prevent the
inevitable from happening.
https://youtu.be/hEvPOEjGMps?si=Qu05T-ArcNx9lcmU

RTD will not be remembered as the man who brought the show back with such
success, he'll actually be known as the man who killed Doctor Who after 60
years. Kismet!.

Is The Acolyte Being Review Bombed | Film Threat Versus:
Chris Gore and Alan Ng along with special guests debate...
Is The Acolyte Being Review Bombed?
https://youtu.be/qRkYIV-D_6U?si=4Nv6CkFxT6dDghLb

It's interesting how manipulative social media really is. Word of mouth proves
to be the strongest influence on whether something has merit. The majority in
this case however, will have the last say.

Rachel Maddow Says Trump Will LOCK HER UP In A CAMP, Warns Trump Will Round
Up Liberals FOR JAIL:
https://youtu.be/EhAFnVyEx1s?si=RmY7e3Udh_YJpEH5

She said that almost every day while Trump was President and guess what?
IT NEVER HAPPENED!

But wait... THERE'S MORE | The Acolyte:
https://youtu.be/q1dn9lTOHCs?si=Z9gmRjaffiBUXMy5

Woke Backfire! Dylan Mulvaney CANCELLED By The Woke Left! Million Follows
GONE Over HILARIOUS Reason:
https://youtu.be/H9Ea5PpaXYg?si=Oa9Ac_Dw_BfekICi

Good. He was obnoxious and insulting to women.

Why The Media's DESPERATE Attacks On Justice Alito Are Falling Flat:
The desperate campaign to find some sort of scandal for Justice Samuel Alito
continues, and is more desperate than ever.
https://youtu.be/rHd6lWMU0jI?si=6ML97FC1sGJVNx0L

Again, Matt Walsh reveals just how ridiculous the left and leftist media is.

5 Forgotten TV Shows Part 31 - Paranormal Shows:
Good Bad Flicks looks at a variety of Paranormal TV Shows.
1. In search of
2. Sightings
3.(Encounters)The hidden Truth
4. Arthur C.Clarks Mysterious World
5.Project U.F.O
https://youtu.be/NrC4Jo0-w5M?si=kPjIPW4UKgfQ1JKY

"In Search Of" was virtually an addiction for me as a child. I was already
reading everything I could find about Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster,
and that show really broadened my horizons.
"Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World" would have inspired the same devotion
in me, but I wasn't able to watch it so religiously. I suspect that has to
do with things like cable TV becoming more common.
And wasn't "Project UFO" USAF propaganda? Herioc Air Force personnel debunking
UFO sightings all over the country, with only occasional nods to the
possibility
that it wasn't all hokum.