Re: Never Forget

Sujet : Re: Never Forget
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 19:47:18
On Wed, 12 Jun 2024 10:42:09 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

In article <v4clef$1oma5$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:
Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
BTR1701 <no_email@invalid.invalid> wrote:

This is the kind of crazed insanity we got from people who are entrusted
with positions of authority over us.

https://ibb.co/5cBgVBv

That's not how it works. That's not how anything works.

And yet grown-ass adults-- many with advanced college degrees-- forced it
on us and we weren't even allowed to question it without being denounced as
a grandma-killing terrorist.

But but but... We did kill grandma during the COVID lockdowns when a
certain unindicted New York politician ordered hospitals to clean out
their long-term admission beds of the sickest COVID patients and put
them into nursing homes exposing the most vulnerable patients to an
incredibly communicable disease.

I'll bet not a single woodwind player spread COVID whilst playing an
instrument, but I wouldn't trust those saxaphone players.

Umm... saxes *are* woodwinds!

I know, but they aren't typical of classical orchestras for most
symphonic compositions, romantic period and later. I started with
trombones but substituted saxaphones.

It was supposed to be a drunken jazz band musician versus sober
classical musician gag. As I had to explain it, it wasn't funny.

It's those tuba bastards you have to keep an eye on. They're shifty and
weird.

How shifty can they be with those massive tubas?