Re: CBS: Enjoy Eating the Bugs

Sujet : Re: CBS: Enjoy Eating the Bugs
De : nanoflower (at) *nospam* notforg.m.a.i.l.com (shawn)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 13. Jun 2024, 19:58:00
On Thu, 13 Jun 2024 17:05:00 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

. . .

The one that I always got for years almost every day was collecting
money supposedly for the police. The phone calls always had the same
guy reading the script but the phone number changed every time. That's
always a big red flag if they can't use the same number.

I haven't gotten a guy calling in years. It's a recording of a voice
actor, and he's somehow able to state the first name of the person being
called. I immediately hang up the phone when I hear it as a proper
business call, one states the company that is calling first.

The phone number that shows up as Caller ID tends to be a working
telephone number that belongs to somebody else, which really stinks.

Yeah, I saw the number that called this morning and thought it might
be a family member since it was the right area code and local number
but it was just a spammer. In fact it was that same Feed Foundation
that Anim mentioned. I wonder if he gave them my number. Hmmm.