Teaching whilst drunk

Sujet : Teaching whilst drunk
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 15. Jun 2024, 18:06:24
Elementary school teacher arrested for teaching whilst drunk, but
prosecutor declines to press negligance charges as, upon reviewing the
statute, the charge didn't apply and he couldn't find another charge.
The teacher was likely drunk while driving to school but they couldn't
find evidence of that either.

Police somehow determined blood alchohol level. I think the teacher
should have refused the test given that it wasn't a driving offense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWd0CgG-tos

I gotta say the obvious: This explains so much about what's wrong with
teaching.