Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...

Sujet : Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review ...
De : agamemnon (at) *nospam* hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Groupes : rec.arts.drwho rec.arts.tv rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date : 16. Jun 2024, 21:08:25
On 15/06/2024 12:24, Blueshirt wrote:
The True Doctor wrote:

On 14/06/2024 20:03, Blueshirt wrote:

You don't need Overlord or Doomcock to tell you that. I'm a
fair minded person that gives an honest opinion and "The
Acolyte" is awful, and when I say awful... I mean AWFUL!!!

Judging by your reaction to Doctor Who you'd probably have a
conniption watching "The Acolyte"!

Then it's a good job that other people are watching it for me
so that I don't have to.
 You should still watch it for yourself at some stage... nobody
can live their life based on what random people on YouTube say.
They are not random people. They are people who share the same views and opinions about entertainment as I do and therefore that makes them the best critics who can be trusted to tell me whether something is good or bad.

Most of whom have some sort of agenda and are making money from
their videos, so the more controversy the better.
That is what the woke critics being paid by the press have and how they make their money. How can anyone give the Acolyte 84% when the entire audience gives it 15%. Who are the greedy pigs with the agenda? It's not the people who say crap is crap. It's the ones selling the Emperor a non-existent birthday suit which is the bestest ever.
--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it stands for." -William Shatner