Re: Chicago makes aggressive play in race for the bottom

Sujet : Re: Chicago makes aggressive play in race for the bottom
De : ahk (at) *nospam* chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 18. Jun 2024, 18:29:28
BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

. . .

Eligibility certainly can't be based on documentation since we're told
it's racist to even ask blacks to get an ID card because they don't have
documentation like birth certificates because of racism.

Would you please stop bringing up the same bullshit about voter
registration, irrelevant here?

I looked on my own birth certificate. The races of both my father and
mother are listed. It doesn't say anything about being Jewish, so I
don't understand how I can get my reparations for my ancestors having
been slaves unto Pharoah in Egypt.

. . .