Re: Donald Sutherland Has Died at 88

Sujet : Re: Donald Sutherland Has Died at 88
De : YourName (at) *nospam* YourISP.com (Your Name)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 20. Jun 2024, 22:53:04
On 2024-06-20 20:34:19 +0000, shawn said:

On Thu, 20 Jun 2024 10:51:51 -0700, "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
wrote:
 Obit from Variety:
 https://variety.com/2024/film/news/donald-sutherland-dead-mash-hunger-games-1236043323/    He's had a long career, and was working pretty much right up until the
end. That's a good run.
 It's a great run. One that we could all wish to not only be successful
in our chosen path but to be healthy enough to continue doing what we
love up until the end. Which he clearly did having had projects come
out last year and apparently something else still to air.
He had recently been announced as being cast as 'Rick' in the up-coming movie "Heart Land" that is listed as in pre-production.
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2244887/>
The director David Carson specifically cast him:
   "Rick is the emotional heart and anchor of Heart Land,"
   says Carson. "And I cannot imagine anyone else but
   Donald Sutherland playing him."
   <https://www.imdb.com/news/ni63816168/>
Looks like he'll now have to find someone else.  :-(