Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review | A Sickening DISGRACE That INFURIATED Me | Star Wars is Ruined FOREVER

Sujet : Re: The Acolyte Episode 3 Review | A Sickening DISGRACE That INFURIATED Me | Star Wars is Ruined FOREVER
De : capricorne (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Capricorne)
Groupes : rec.arts.tv
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 17:12:26
Ubiquitous wrote :
The Acolyte made me sick and furious, but even through my anger, I believe I have seen where they're heading with future episodes, and as God AWFUL as this was, at the end of this video, I predict it's about to get MUCH WORSE.  Brace yourselves, have a drink, listen to my reaction and analysis of this atrocity, and come discuss it with us on Pop Culture Breakdown TONIGHT at 7 Central / 5 Pacific! #starwars #disney #lucasfilm >
https://youtu.be/c9hwjGf_Y2I?si=TjRQfg1aRBGVb51g

"PUT A CHICK IN IT AND MAKE IT GAY!"
That was a joke, Disney. Not an instruction manual.
What is your drink of predilection: whisky, whiskie or else? ;-)