Tire patch failure

Sujet : Tire patch failure
De : Soloman (at) *nospam* old.bikers.org (Catrike Ryder)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 04. Jun 2024, 20:06:34

I collected two old leaky tire tubes and proceeded to patch them. I've
patched many tire and never had any problems. The patches all leaked
and I discovered I could pull them off.  I patched them again and
pulled them off again. The patches were labeled "Thumbs Up," made in
China, and came in a large quantity. The tubes were Continental.  Has
anyone else used these patched or had this problem. At any rate,
beware what I believe is a faulty product.