Major Taylor TV special

Sujet : Major Taylor TV special
De : frkrygow (at) *nospam* sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 06:45:57
I just watched this biographical program about Major Taylor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzDn3Ifmd0k
It's well worth watching. I've long thought that Taylor deserved a lot more recognition than he's gotten. Such an incredible athlete, and such an admirable man! I know his recognition has increased in the last 25 years or so, but he deserves more.
The show lists at about 90 minutes, but roughly half an hour is requests for PBS donations. You can fast forward past those, if you care to.
--
- Frank Krygowski