Re: Ebay Orders.

Sujet : Re: Ebay Orders.
De : am (at) *nospam* yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 22. May 2024, 18:33:18
On 5/22/2024 11:26 AM, Tom Kunich wrote:
It is really odd how long it takes to get orders from Ebay venders. And Ebay has been slowly making selling through Ebay so difficult that only shops of one sort or another are selling there. Even older framesets are beginning to feel this pressure as well.
 Ebay was originally the start of Elon Musk's career showing his aptitude for invention on a public media. But he rapidly grew tired of that and moved on. The purchasers of the site, have been slowing feeling that they have not been getting their money's worth and in the process have been actually shinking their income to the point that they are actually reducing their profits.
 I bought a 10 speed chain from a shop in Illinois I believe and it simply disappeared. Tracking by USPS has become almost useless to the point of saying "Arrived at intermediary" and "Left intermediary". So over a week past the due date no further tracking occurred and the ordered chain was nowhere to be seen. What has the vender responded? "I will have to ask USPS". Why didn't he do that when the tracking stopped 9 days ago? Or didn't he care?
ebay has indeed changed and not for the better.
That said, USPS service has tumbled downhill from an already   not exceptional level. I have a current package en route from Wisconsin to Florida which shows as 'in process' at Nashua New Hampshire for over a week.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org