Re: Yard Work

Sujet : Re: Yard Work
De : am (at) *nospam* yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 16:51:02
On 6/11/2024 12:24 PM, sms wrote:
On 6/10/2024 10:40 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
 <snip>

It isn't, tommy is making things up again as usual. This is what San LEandro has to say about yard maintenance:

https://www.sanleandro.org/321/Overgrown-Vegetation-Landscaping
 Most cities and counties have weed abatement enforcement. It's both for fire safety and for aesthetics. Looking at San Leandro's rules, it's more lenient than in my own city.

And then the jerk neighbors.
Around my old house the trend starting around 1998 was to get a "native grasses and wildflowers" permit.  The results were three foot tall jungles, thick with trash and debris and naturally rodent nests.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org