detached retina off topic

Sujet : detached retina off topic
De : mcleary08 (at) *nospam* comcast.net (Mark J cleary)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 28. Jul 2024, 16:34:04
Anyone here had a detached retina? Given the age group might be likely. I would like to hear anything. Mine did last week and went in Friday Vitrectomy  and gas bubble exchange. Was in upper part of retina they put in citrous oxide gas. Now have this bubble over my vison in the eye. It was good distance eye too.
--
Deacon Mark