Re: RE: Re: Speed sensor

Sujet : Re: RE: Re: Speed sensor
De : am (at) *nospam* yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 15. Aug 2024, 22:25:06
On 8/15/2024 3:16 PM, cyclintom wrote:
On Thu Aug 15 05:27:47 2024 zen cycle  wrote:
On 8/14/2024 8:16 PM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 8/14/2024 2:59 PM, cyclintom wrote:
On Tue Aug 13 21:41:59 2024 Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 8/13/2024 4:17 PM, cyclintom wrote:
Well, I got two blocks and the chain fell off.

:-) Ah, Tom!

-- - Frank Krygowski

Tell us all what you actually know about quick releases? It is amazing
the you continue to show just how uneducated you are on new components.

Which sort of quick release do you want to discuss? I recently posted a
photo of a very unusual failure of a friend's internal cam quick release
mechanism. Would you like me to discuss the mechanical advantage of such
a system, the source of the over-center action and the reason for it,
the history of the design, the inferior "modern" variants, or what?

Isn't it funny how tommy demands that Frank display his knowledge of
quick releases when Frank was commenting on yet another one of tommys
shifting foibles?

Isn't it also funny that the floriduh dumbass doesn't criticize tommy
for demanding information from others? More of the dumbass's hypocrisy
on full display.
    Isn't it funny how Frank was commenting on a wheel dropout quick release and you didn't know the difference? You continue to show that you don't work on your own bikes!
I didn't get the reference either, and I speak 'bike shop customer' pretty well (flippers, squeezers, rat traps, seat stem and so on.)
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971