Re: Artificiqal Intelligence

Sujet : Re: Artificiqal Intelligence
De : funkmaster (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (Zen Cycle)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 22. Aug 2024, 16:18:14
On 8/21/2024 7:13 PM, cyclintom wrote:
I know you're all expecting me to comment on Liebermann, Flunky or Krygowski, but I am simply going to tell you where it is used.
 The thumbprint detector on your phone which makes up most consumer goods sold by price. Face recognician software widely used by the government. And voice recognition software used whereever they have enough computationaol power.
 You all know that your thumbprint is lucky to be recognized one out of 20 times. Face recognician is so reliable that it is not allowed as evidence in any courtroom in the US. As for voice recognition I could not get it to work to properly understand "La Vuelra" once in dozens of tries this morning.
 The point is: even with sharply defined boundaries, AI is a failure. Elon Musk owns an AI company and knows how to propagadize to mmake it successful. There may very well be money to be made investing in it but you cannot have a database large enough to make real AI.
I'll give you some credibility on the issue when you can back up your asinine claims with credible references. Learning how to spell 'artificial' would be a plus.
--
Add xx to reply