Re: RE: Re: Microsodft

Sujet : Re: RE: Re: Microsodft
De : funkmasterxx (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 07. Sep 2024, 14:44:14
On 9/6/2024 4:43 PM, cyclintom wrote:
On Fri Aug 2 19:32:03 2024 AMuzi  wrote:
On 8/2/2024 6:00 PM, Shadow wrote:
4C 4F 4C 21

Thank you

https://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/hex-to-ascii.html
-- Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

    I have a mail address on outlook that uses my name rather than cyclintom and since 2009 when I again was interested in looking for work, it has had 5200 job offers.
It has 5200 head hunter ads, not job offers.

Apparently that is painful to people like "shadow" and Liebermann but such is life. They seem to be in the business of denying my success. They can do anything they like, if it is that painful to them, why comment at all?
 Without a degree and with most of my references dead, a large prortion of the jobs are running QC divisions and that sort of thing. I am a scientist
lol...now tommy is a "scientist"!

and not a manufacturing flunky so I simply don't answer them. Finally I got tired of people asking me to work that don't describe the jobs in detail. So I am now permanently retired though I suppose if someone had a real interesting job I might be interested. But the pay for an EE, even as a manager is so small that it is hardly worth the effort.
https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/engineering-manager-salary/san-francisco-ca

The highest offer I have had is $200,000 and that job was out of my category.
You've never had a job offer for 200K. You had a head hunter call you based on keyword searches in your linkedin profile and tell you about a job that had 200K as the upper end of the scale. They subsequently hung up when they realized they were talking to an arrogant asshole who lied on his resume