Re: Deep Mud

Sujet : Re: Deep Mud
De : funkmasterxx (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 13. Sep 2024, 12:00:58
On 9/12/2024 8:27 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 18:22:57 -0700, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

On Wed, 11 Sep 2024 21:29:42 -0000 (UTC), Tom Kunich
<cyclintom@yahoo.com> wrote:

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Cull_Canyon_Regional_Recreation_Area#Reservoir_sedimentation_issue>
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvZDs5JUr1M>

Do you notice that everything I said that was described by you and
flunky to be untrue was described?

Nope.  Not everything.  More like less than half of what you wrote. My
problems with what you originally claimed was:
1.  That the deep mud interfered with your bicycle ride.
2.  That you did your best to prevent me from locating the area you were
concerned about.  When I thought I found it, I asked you if it was the
right location, and you want off and started ranting about something
unrelated.
3.  The you never mentione any of the history that was in the video and
on the Wikipedia page.  Both would have explained why whomever or
whatever you blamed were not able to fix things immediately.
4.  You posted a photo of the deep mud sign on your Facebook web page,
but never mentioned it in RBT.
<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1063064831504932&set=pb.
100034042758783.-2207520000&type=3>
Try searching RBT for that link.  You won't find it.
5.  The barely readable sign looks very different from the new sign in
the video.
6.  You put most of your effort to prevent anyone from verifying your
claims.
7.  I ignored my request that you provide a better photo of the
location.

Right now, I don't want to debate this.  Maybe later.  The power went
off 3:15PM to 4:30PM and my phone has been ringing with questions.
  You're missing a lot of screws:
 1. The claim about deep mud was at the dam and you denied there was ever a
lake there. I said that between rainstorms there was mud running across
the road in upper Cull Canyon and you denied that by using a Google Earth
shot of befoe the rains.
 2. You don't know that half of the road is covered with trees overhead and
are trying to find an area by looking at the open spots. Why?
 3. Look, jerkwater, I mentioned a change in the terrain from the heavy
rains and you made it your life's ambition to prove me wrong. Now you find
a reference proving me right and I'm supposed to have supplied you with
that in the first place? More loose screws on your part.
 4. I posted that picture on Facebook and referred to it multiple times on
RBT because you claimed there was no mud. is there anything you won't lie
about trying to make yourself look sane, let alone correct?
 5-7. Again you want me to supply better information or allow you to call
me wrong about a place you've never been and simply want to claim I'm a
liar and you don't understand what that makes you look like!
 Liebermann, you are an idiot and no matter how many times I've given you
an out, you continue to show your stupidity to the world.
Tell again how you put out gasoline fires with water, or how a dent popped out of your top tube by riding the bike?

Calling my yacht
club and soliciting personal information and the reaction that got from
the secretary didn't give you the least clue about yourself. And here you
carry on!
 Do you actually think that you couldn't find an engineering job in the
hottest EE market in the whole world because you're a jew?
When did Jeff ever write that? wow, talk about a strawman.....from a disgusting anti-semite, no less.

You couldn't
find employment because there is clearly something wrong in your head and
managers aren't going to put up with it!
 You and Flunky are two of a kind. He was lucky enough to find a job that
doesn't require him to be an engineer. You couldn't even do that.
You were never "lucky" enough to find a job where they didn't see through your bullshit and fire you within the year. The only 'luck' I ever experienced with my career path was the reference from a recruiter for the job I have now. I've reached where I am based on talent, motivation, education and experience.
Regardless of any claims you make, we know you were never really anything more than an engineering technician. Every technical subject you've engaged in has been somewhere between misinformed and completely wrong, from stupid claims about 'light lines', PWM (which you _still_ don't understand), VHDL (yes, still a commonly used programming language), chemistry (no, Aluminum oxide is _not_ flammable and you _don't_ put out gas fires with water), and mechanical engineering (no, you didn't pop a dent out of your top tube by riding the bike). You claim to be a world-class programmer with experience in programming artificial intelligence, but completely stumbled over a question of the A/D resolution on a program you allegedly wrote.
These are not the actions of a talented and well-regarded engineer, they're the actions of a worn-out talentless hack who couldn't hold a job.
Even these ridiculous claims you make about being rich are complete lies - You wrote in this forum ten years ago that you were broke and living off social security, yet now you claim to be making $12K/month off investments, yet can't afford to move out of your hell-hole neighborhood or even take a vacation.
The only lying fool in this forum is you. Everyone here knows it.