Re: Cheap Look pedals

Sujet : Re: Cheap Look pedals
De : worldoff9908 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (NFN Smith)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 01:54:41
Roger Merriman wrote:

They are called Look Keo Flex but the mechanism simply makes me too
nervous since I might be 30 or more miles from home and don't want a
mechanism failing and me having to walk home or wait for a ride. So I put
them on a shelf to use on a grocery store bike.

Not listed on Look’s site which made me suspicious its possibly
discontinued.
 https://bikerumor.com/new-look-keo-flex-clipless-pedal-aimed-at-beginners-still-really-light/
 Ie 2012 rather than now, can see them still sold as is look easy pedals but
again not listed!
Given cheapness, it may be that they distribute in different channels, going through vendors that don't sell other Look lines.
I know that happens with other products.  One that I can think of HP laptop computers that don't have a line name (e.g., HP 250 or HP 655). You may find those at places like Amazon, but you won't find on HP's web site.
Smith