Re: RE: Re: famous cyclist develops new hobby

Sujet : Re: RE: Re: famous cyclist develops new hobby
De : funkmasterxx (at) *nospam* hotmail.com (zen cycle)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 23. Apr 2024, 03:14:57
On 4/22/2024 12:37 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Sat Apr 20 14:22:39 2024 AMuzi  wrote:
On 4/20/2024 1:39 PM, zen cycle wrote:
On 4/20/2024 2:34 PM, AMuzi wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13328255/vigilante-patrols-New-York-City-illegal-license-plates.html

I suspect the next story about mr Kuntzman will be how he
was "accidentally" shot during a routine traffic stop.

That could happen.

Mr Kuntzman has promoted himself as New York's spokesman for
cycling and gets a lot of media attention, including regular
interviews on the various NYC radio stations.

I don't know that he's more experienced, wiser or sharper
about cycling than anyone here on RBT, but he is very much
'in your face' as they say there and has pi**ed off a lot of
people even  before the license plate adventures.
-- Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

   Pissing off people is somewhat normal and many people do it.
This tells us all we need to know about tommy

The real cops are used to it. Only that dipshit Flunky would imagine the cops killing him for it.
Oh, sure, because there's _never_ been a case where a cop has shot an unarmed citizen for no reason other than reaching for his wallet.