Re: RE: Shingles

Sujet : Re: RE: Shingles
De : am (at) *nospam* yellowjersey.org (AMuzi)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 15. May 2024, 23:42:32
On 5/15/2024 4:24 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Fri Oct 27 08:54:27 2023 Tom Kunich  wrote:
I woke up this morning plainly on the mend of these Shingles, the intense pain was reduced to a pain level that while still irritating, plainly was a lot less than it had been.

I should be able to ride tomorrow for the easy Saturday ride of 25 miles.
i believe that this was brought on by the stress of 5 days of hard rides and getting unrepairable flats.

So I will be more careful of that in the future. I can't get the vaccine for an entire year after recovery from shingles so as long as they are still offering a non-mRNA shingles vaccine I will take the jab.

Then I shouldn't have a repeat of this very painful episode.

Anyone that has had chicken pox in the past should be vaccinated. Remember that presently they are attempting to change all of their vaccines for everything over to mRNA and you should avoid these. These are made in large vats of bacteria and besides the danger of the mRNA itself getting into every vital organ in your body, if they haven't filtered the product carefully enough you can get the outer bacteria lining which in itself can cause myocarditis.

If you were born after 1995 you no doubt were vaccinated against chicken pox and although the success rate of the vaccination was only 95%, that reduced the carrier to the point where chickenpox disappeared from the population. So everyone born after 1995 are unlikely to get shingles and let me tell you how lucky you are.
    I was in my under 10 when I got the chicken pox so that is some 70 years before I had a reoccurence of it as shingles.
 The vaccine companies say that I should wait a full year before I take the anti-shingles vaccine. But my doctors says that now that I have gotten over shingles I no longer have to worry about getting it again. I assume that means that natural immunity has now been restored and vaccines are unnecessary.
I don't know.
Here's your overview:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054
Phrase that pays:
"The shingles vaccine doesn't guarantee that you won't get shingles. But this vaccine will likely reduce the course and severity of the disease. "
Also, shingles outbreaks can recur:
https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/early-treatment-often-the-best-response-to-recurrent-shingles/
--
Andrew Muzi