Re: Fat old men

Sujet : Re: Fat old men
De : frkrygow (at) *nospam* sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 19. Jun 2024, 21:11:41
On 6/19/2024 11:46 AM, Roger Merriman wrote:
AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
Nobody needs to see this
https://www.channel3000.com/news/world-naked-bike-ride-returns-to-madison-despite-controversy/article_4049eab6-2b6d-11ef-a83b-eb16f96500ff.html
 I believe it’s relatively mixed in both age and sex and race and what not!
Is one in London be that central as well folks aren’t going to ride 40+
miles naked and so on!
 And number around in various cities seems harmless! Most folks are topless
than naked plus painted often and so on, way too much noise and so on for
me!
I think the entire idea is ludicrous. "We're doing to send a message" is bullshit. The "message" is "We're vulnerable"? Or is it "Bodies are beautiful"?  Or is it "I had cancer"? If you have to _tell_ people what the message is, your event is not delivering a message.
They do it for their personal tittilation they get from shocking people. Most people grow out of that mindset by age 14.
--
- Frank Krygowski