Re: Nashbar ???

Sujet : Re: Nashbar ???
De : Soloman (at) *nospam* old.bikers.org (Catrike Ryder)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 01. Jul 2024, 23:42:51
On Mon, 01 Jul 2024 16:02:14 GMT, Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com>
wrote:

On Mon Jul 1 04:15:53 2024 Catrike Ryder  wrote:

I've bought a lot of stuff from Nashbar over the years including
shoes. I'm looking for new shoes and I see there is a Nashbar website
that sells them. Does anyone know if it's anything like the old
Nashbar. Are they reputable?

They ae not as good as the old Nashbar and tend to sell old and out of date products like one size of shoe that they got from somewhere. But if that is what you need it does serve your purpose. Performance is not the old Performance but they too can reputably fill your needs.

I hope you and looking lost are right. I just ordered a new pair of
Shimno MTB shoes from the "new" Nashbar.

I've been noticing that my old shoes, that aren't really worn out,
have been getting tighter and tighter. I wonder if a person's feet get
bigger, flatter, or wider as they grow older.