Crash and pedals

Sujet : Crash and pedals
De : mcleary08 (at) *nospam* comcast.net (Mark J cleary)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 25. Aug 2024, 01:25:33
So I did some research but seems still nothing definite. IF you have a crash is it better that you are in clip-less pedals or free in platforms? Personally as a serious rider I ride in shimano road cleats. But after my crash I am wondering if maybe less damage if you are not clipped in? Seems that AI says it depends on the riders ability. Also, just in generally for me it is much better to climb or stand in clipless. Is it a toss up.
--
Deacon Mark