Re: Good Browser

Sujet : Re: Good Browser
De : frkrygow (at) *nospam* sbcglobal.net (Frank Krygowski)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 21. Sep 2024, 20:07:57
On 9/20/2024 4:38 PM, cyclintom wrote:
Frank, I thiunk that you said that you used Mozilla for the gtroups. If that is so perhaps you could give me some hints in setting it up. When I installed Mozilla, I didn't see any way of using it for newsgroups. And Pan had turned out to be too iffy to use.
I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird. It's not a browser, it's a newsreader. I'm getting my newsfeed from Eternal September. Sorry, I don't remember the details of how I set it all up.
--
- Frank Krygowski