And Yet Another purchase

Sujet : And Yet Another purchase
De : cyclintom (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (Tom Kunich)
Groupes : rec.bicycles.tech
Date : 28. Sep 2024, 01:05:32
I put my last carbon fiber bike up for sale and then a DeRosa Merak in my
size popped up on Ebay so although nothing has been selling, ‎bought it.
This gives me three aluminum main triangle bikes. The Colnago Dream HP is
not as good a bike as the Noser and if the DeRosa is better than the HP, I
will put the Colnago up for sale as well. Colnagoes generally sell pretty
rapidly. I don't know if I will sell a bare frame or what. The 10 speed
Shimano 7800 parts are getting difficult to find and most people who want
a Colnago want Campy parts anyway.