Re: [Gizmodo] How the Finale of the Dungeons & Dragons '80s Cartoon Became a Pop-Culture Mystery

Sujet : Re: [Gizmodo] How the Finale of the Dungeons & Dragons '80s Cartoon Became a Pop-Culture Mystery
De : gmkeros (at) *nospam* gmail.com (kyonshi)
Groupes : rec.games.frp.dnd alt.tv.dungeon-dragon
Date : 29. Mar 2024, 10:52:02
On 3/28/2024 5:50 PM, Justisaur wrote:
On 3/28/2024 2:07 AM, kyonshi wrote:
Source: https://gizmodo.com/dungeons-dragons-80s-animated-series-finale-true-story-1851353843

How the Finale of the Dungeons & Dragons '80s Cartoon Became a Pop-Culture Mystery
As D&D marks its 50th anniversary, here's how the beloved '80s cartoon based on the TTRPG really ended—no matter what you remember.
By
Falene Nurse
PublishedMarch 21, 2024

 I was perhaps a little too old for it when it came out for its intended audience.  I enjoyed watching it when I could catch it, but that wasn't all the time, and remembered almost nothing of it when I got the series a year or so ago on DVD.  I only watched about 3 episodes before I got bored/turned off with it.
 Same thing happened with Pirates of Dark Water around the same time for me.
 I want to get Thundarr the Barbarian, but I'm worried the same will happen with that series.

 From what I remember Pirates has the big issue that it ends on a cliffhanger.
I remember Thundarr, but well, those were childrens' series. And there are few that I noticed are as good as one remembers them from their childhood.