Re: 2024-02-26

Sujet : Re: 2024-02-26
De : weberm (at) *nospam* polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Groupes : rec.games.frp.dnd
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 15:51:19
spallshurgenson@gmail.com wrote:
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
gmkeros@gmail.com wrote:
On 2/26/2024 1:27 PM, kyonshi wrote:

By the way I have an short game tonight at 8pm. Hope you don't mind.
Alex decided to drop another session in on short notice yesterday night.

How are you doing? How was Sammy this morning by the way?

Argh. That was totally supposed to be a private message. Please ignore
everyone.

Too late! You invited us!

God... that would be a session of note. We'd all show up playing
completely different editions, and half of us would be DMs. ;-)

Is there a record listed in the Guiness Book o World Records? :-)

--
Let's go Brandon!