Re: Study: Dungeons and Dragons may improve mental health

Sujet : Re: Study: Dungeons and Dragons may improve mental health
De : gmkeros (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Groupes : rec.games.frp.dnd
Date : 18. Apr 2024, 01:15:57
On 4/18/2024 12:29 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

(I just wish I had more to say about frp.dnd... but I'm barely
involved in the game anymore and completely out of touch with the
latest trends. I mean, I guess we could rehash old issues, like: who
would in a fight, Drizzt Duorden or Elminster? ;-)

cue to me ranting how the Forgotten Realms are the worst of the DnD settings and really never should have become as popular as they somehow are
:P