Re: A Monday Miscellany of Links Pt. XVIII

Sujet : Re: A Monday Miscellany of Links Pt. XVIII
De : justisaur (at) *nospam* yahoo.com (Justisaur)
Groupes : rec.games.frp.dnd
Date : 23. May 2024, 18:25:28
On 5/23/2024 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:
spallshurgenson@gmail.com wrote:
On Tue, 21 May 2024 13:13:22 +0200, Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote:

Random Tables

(Weird) Fantasy world automated generator collection (Lizard Man Diaries)
http://lizardmandiaries.blogspot.com/2024/03/weird-fantasy-world-automated-generator.html

d20 Random Button and Lever Effects (Whose Measure God Could Not Take)
http://whosemeasure.blogspot.com/2024/04/d20-random-button-and-lever-effects.html

Grotesque Gains (Weird & Wonderful Worlds)
https://weirdwonderfulworlds.blogspot.com/2024/05/grotesque-gains.html

d100 Carousing (Luke Gearing)
https://lukegearing.blot.im/d100-carousing

Does anyone really use these tables in actual gameplay?
 What, you never used the random hooker table?

I did use the city encounter tables, but I don't think I ever rolled on that sub-table.  With all the insane things like vampires and demon lords wandering around at night (I did each of those once,) players quickly learned to stay inside at night in the city/town.
--
-Justisaur
  ø-ø