Re: [The Pop Insider] Roll for Postage with New D&D Stamps Debuting at Gen Con

Sujet : Re: [The Pop Insider] Roll for Postage with New D&D Stamps Debuting at Gen Con
De : spallshurgenson (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Groupes : rec.games.frp.dnd
Date : 11. Jun 2024, 22:07:51
On Tue, 11 Jun 2024 13:37:59 +0200, Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote:

Hardly frp relevant as such, but news are news:
https://thepopinsider.com/dungeons-and-dragons-stamps-gen-con-news/
Roll for Postage with New D&D Stamps Debuting at Gen Con

Well, I know what my cousins are sending me for XMas now. They seem to
think I'm a secret philatelist and any time there's a series of stamps
based on a subject I like, I get a bunch of the things as a gift. And
I'm pretty sure everyone in the family knows I like D&D... so I guess
I'm gonna get me some stamps.

(and now I won't even be able to use them as postage ;-)