Re: ( Antimetabole, Chiasmus ) ---- Correctly Grouped?

Sujet : Re: ( Antimetabole, Chiasmus ) ---- Correctly Grouped?
De : benlizro (at) *nospam* ihug.co.nz (Ross Clark)
Groupes : rec.puzzles
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 22:20:05
On 5/04/2024 11:46 p.m., Ammammata wrote:
HenHanna formulated on Friday :
Here's why: -- Antimetabole involves the repetition
                   of the same words in a reversed  order
 I read this somewhere, maybe related to someone brain:
 On the left there's nothing right, on the right there's nothing left.
...or a political situation?
I guess it's like the old Soviet joke:
There's no news in "Truth", and no truth in "News".
*There were two major national newspapers in the USSR:
   - "Pravda" [truth], published by the Central Committee of the Communist Party, largely devoted to party policy
   - "Izvestia" [news], published by the Supreme Soviet (government), mainly foreign news
Or is it like:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
?