Re: is there a Group particularly for Wordplay?

Sujet : Re: is there a Group particularly for Wordplay?
De : HenHanna (at) *nospam* dev.null (HenHanna)
Groupes : rec.puzzles
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 06:06:20
Charlie Roberts wrote:

On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 13:36:33 -0700, HenHanna <HenHanna@devnull.tb>
wrote:

is there a Group  particularly  for  Wordplay?

Not sure, but I think not.

             if not,  Can we make one ?

In principle, yes.

https://www.harley.com/usenet/usenet-tutorial/how-are-newsgroups-created.html

I used to know these things back in my salad days on the
internet, circa 1992. I have not kept up with how to things
like create new groups. I hope the webpage above is useful to you.
         Thanks!   we'll see.

          Can an email be infected?                   Can a  PDF file  be infected?