Re: alternatives to GG and NovaBBS

Sujet : Re: alternatives to GG and NovaBBS
De : HenHanna (at) *nospam* dev.null (HenHanna)
Groupes : news.software.readers rec.puzzles.crosswords
Date : 19. Apr 2024, 06:19:26
HenHanna wrote:

Colin Macleod wrote:

HenHanna  wrote
     https://cmacleod.me.uk/newsgrouper   has most of the screen WHITE,   like Window's classic Theme.
  instead, i want to use a Dark Theme or something like [High Contrast Black]--white letters on black background.

Hi, this is my site, so "by popular demand" I've just hacked up a basic "dark mode",
with a checkbox on the login screen to enable it.
          https://cmacleod.me.uk/newsgrouper                1.    i'd want newer  threads  on top  ---
               2.    in Rec.Puzzles   i can't see any new Posts of the past year.