Re: Public service announcement

Sujet : Re: Public service announcement
De : Janithor (at) *nospam* comcast.net (Janithor)
Groupes : alt.slack rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 06:43:30
x-no-archive: yes
On 3/13/2024 6:39 PM, % wrote:
Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 3/13/2024 5:39 PM, Lane Larson wrote:
% wrote:
Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 3/11/2024 8:44 AM, % wrote:
Lane Larson wrote:
Janithor wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

The Brennanus is an idiot.

Is there anybody out there?

no not usually

Just trollin, guv.

me too

I guess it's better than talk about chad.  I've never even seen the guy post, yet his name is in everyone's mouths.

That's because Alex defeated Chad.

and novins wins
I wouldn't count John Henry out just yet, he might make a comeback.