Re: Sex Abuse in Catholic Church: Over 1,900 Minors Abused in Illinois, State Says

Sujet : Re: Sex Abuse in Catholic Church: Over 1,900 Minors Abused in Illinois, State Says
De : met (at) *nospam* mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 01. Apr 2024, 10:21:12
]v[etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote:
Freezer <freezer88@hotSPAMTHISmail.com> wrote:
If I don't reply to this ]v[etaphoid post, the terroists win.

Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground
<davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
You know...at some point, maybe we should forget about the
drag queens and maybe, possibly, perhaps, go after the GLOBAL
ORGANIZATION THAT HAS A PROVEN<AND <ADMITTED CULT OF
PEDOPHILIA FOR OVER 50 YEARS.

I mean, I'm no genius, I'm just spitballing ideas here...

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/23/us/illinois-catholic-church
-sex-abuse.html

How many priests have you been abused by, angry, yelling man?

ONe has to have been personally abused to want this stopped?

Where did he say that, straw man?

What kind of sociopath are you, son?

Tell us more about sociopaths whilst you argue and ask rhetorical questions
of people who claimed no such thing.

Stop presuming that everyone else is a proven pathological liar like
yourself…

See ya!