Re: What happened to tthat "me" fella?

Sujet : Re: What happened to tthat "me" fella?
De : met (at) *nospam* mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 11:41:56
Jebediah Grainger <jebediah.grainger2@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wednesday, September 13, 2023 at 7:12:25 PM UTC-4, Skeeter wrote:
He was fun and not as boring as Jaytard or Frozen.

Maybe I made him meltdown.
Really? This is all you have in life? Masturbating fantasies about a guy
who hasn't been here in what, four years at least?

Holy fucking shit, if I was as pathetic as you, I'd keep cyanide handy.

If I was as pathetic as you, I’d drink it!

Jason

ROFL!