Re: ATTN "]v[etaphoid" - Intent to enforce intellectual property rights

Sujet : Re: ATTN "]v[etaphoid" - Intent to enforce intellectual property rights
De : precent (at) *nospam* yohoo.not (%)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Suivi-à : alt.idiots
Date : 04. Apr 2024, 09:29:12
Skeeter wrote:
In article <17c2da2022a01db9$139912$2820980$e4ddee62
@news.thecubenet.com>, precent@yohoo.not says...

Skeeter wrote:
In article <uugfd6$33kpo$1@dont-email.me>, met@mormonia.com says...

Skeeter <skeeterweed@photonmail.com> wrote:
In article <uudr84$2cq29$1@dont-email.me>, met@mormonia.com says...

]v[etaphoid <meta@lowincomegenius.com> wrote:
Mark Raslin (w/Ancient Psychoses) <mark@rube.con> wrote:
Actually registering veta's until-recently-fake posting domain and using
it to both chronicle John Henry's ridiculous posts and ToS veta is the
funniest thing that's happened on RSPW in years.

Do you still intend to be so transparently and masturbatorily
self-congratulatory after you get me TOS?ed?

And will this latest TOS?ing be as swift as the one you inflicted when you
told me eight years ago that you?d have me kicked off the internet by the
end of the week if I didn?t immediately stop making fun of you?

How?d that work out for you, hogboy?

You bulbous, lonely, blind, divorced, cowardly, destitute, unemployable,
sociopathic, Cushingoid, rental-slum-living, child-support-dodging,
fat-spawning, incel, spandex-loving, colossal arsehat?

This is the point where you realise once again that you?ve bitten off more
than you can chew yet again, and run.

See ya, spineless runt?

ROFL!

Where did Chad go?

Has he really turned on his ?brother? John DeJong on Facebook?

He's following me and others who slapped him silly around other groups.
He is in alt.atheism frogging us.

I might have to return the favour and send him back under his rock with
Freezer?

He frogs Ted, % and me at times. All redundant reruns.

https://postimg.cc/9R2SZ48F
 Why there he is frogging % now.

everybody chad, now you chad too, tony
http://tinyurl.com/peescent