Re: Drama Queen For A Day: It's time for his close up, Mr. DeMille!

Sujet : Re: Drama Queen For A Day: It's time for his close up, Mr. DeMille!
De : pursent100 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (%)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 05:38:11
Skeeter wrote:
In article <bHadnY0C3Nufc4j7nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...

Skeeter wrote:
In article <XnsB14FC817ED6EDReallyNotChad@135.181.20.170>, Chadweasel274
@zoho.com says...

Beefaroni Boy AKA John Henry is stone fucking batshit.

Beefy was due for a crash, looks like this is it.

"Beefy: An open apology to everybody:"

I'm sorry I've been pretty distant, uncommunicative, and unresponsive to
DMs and e-mails and other "personal" correspondence. I've been exhausted
beyond comprehension since I was about six years old."

That's his excuse for stringing the sheep along all this time? Acoording
to Beefy, all the mooching and molesting of family members can be traced
back to Beefy being tired since he was six years old! Imagine that!

Know that's really tired? His lame excuses! What a drama queen!

"Beefy: Try to imagine the pressure that it puts on a little kid to be
constantly told from the time they first set foot in a learning
environment that they're not just "bright" but world-class exceptional,
a preordained Great Person freshly minted and expected to be the savior
of the adults who were supposed to be teaching you. "Why, your IQ is
higher than [long list of famous intellects]! You could SAVE THE WORLD
with a mind like that!" ("IQ" meant a lot more in 1975 than it does
now.)"

It's OK, Beefy. A lot of high school dropouts started exactly that way!
So how is that saving the world thing going these days?

I shouldn't ask? OK then. I hope it's OK that I continue to mock you as
a minimum of what a daughter-molesting scumbag deserves for starters.

"Beefy: Then you spend the rest of their lives trying to prevent them
from doing just that because you're afraid it'll cost you money or lower
your social status. Unless you are that kid, you can't imagine that.
Try to imagine what it's like to be six, seven, eight years old and
having fully qualified professional adults looking at you like you're a
cross between Jesus and Superman. DAILY. Unless you are that kid, you
can't imagine that."

You know what happens? People grow up and get their heads out of comic
books and get on with life without abusing drugs, mooching and molesting
family members.

Most people do. But Beefy is special!

"Beefy: Try to imagine what it feels like when you realize that adults
don't just adore you for being cute but they're also more than a little
bit scared of you and sometimes you say things that shock or startle or
confuse or recalibrate some bit of information they thought they had a
handle on, and it hits them hard enough that they can't quite succeed in
not letting you see they're also afraid of you. Nearly terrified
sometimes. You can't imagine that, unless you are that kid.
There are four or five people reading this page who know that I'm sure
of, and probably two dozen more that I don't personally know about.
Maybe a thousand or so of us nationwide, born in the years 1968-1972,
know. Older or younger, even if you've got the gifts the environment in
which they were nurtured (or not) was different. Try to get your head
around what it's like to be in second grade and having all the adults
around you telling you that you're a "natural born leader" and expecting
you to exert influence on your peers to help guide THEM, when you have
no guidance yourself and it becomes more clear every day that the list
of people even qualified to try is vanishingly small. Plus of course all
your peers think you're a weirdo and a reject because they're all normal
kids and you're a exceptional adult mind trapped in a kid's body and
lacking adult life experience, and you ARE a weirdo and a reject because
all that stuff in your head doesn't really lend itself to social
conformity and meanwhile you're just hoping to get through recess
without wetting your pants. You can't understand that, unless you are
that kid."

Let's create a whole new DSM-IV for Beefy!

"Beefy Messiah Syndrome"

Sounds good to me!

"Beefy: There are many ways to abuse children, and the vast majority of
them involve abusers who have convinced themselves that abuse is
beneficial to the abused."

Which member of your family are we talking about this time?

"Beefy: People like me are extraordinarily lucky to have an occasional
mentor or "trusted adult" around once in a while. When a kid like me
gets to be an adult like me, the list is almost non-existent. Somehow
you have to figure out - on your own - how to tap in to whatever that
thing is you were born with and make it useful and powerful and
effective as one small part of the ongoing evolution and progress of the
species. You were given a GIFT, you were BLESSED, you are EXCEPTIONAL,
and there's no greater sin, no greater crime, no greater insult to the
fact of your own existence, than to fail to apply that to improving the
general conditions of humankind. Mere success is not an option. You must
exceed all normal human expectation and save as much of the species as
you can in the process. When you're done with that, learn to deal with
and heal from an otherwise radically dysfunctional childhood filled with
the kind of abuse that even to this moment many people insist isn't
abuse at all but merely "discipline" or "tough love" or "character
building." And the only real gratification you get is watching the world
slowly and begrudgingly swing around to your way of thinking in your
lifetime, even though they don't have any idea of you at all. Even
though they sneer at you if you even try to remind them that "you've
been trying to tell them all along." Even while they'll make money
directly stealing your work while agitating the rest of the world to
despise you and believe you aren't capable of anything that anyone would
care about while you starve. There are no vacations or days off from
being who you are. I can't imagine how much more difficult it must be
for that slim percentage of my fellow "gifteds" who are also ethnic
minorities, or women, or LGBTQ+, and having all THAT crap dumped on them
by society as well as having to deal with everything else. How to make
your way through life as one of us...that's not a thing anyone can
teach, because there aren't enough of us to create enough common
experience to write a step-by-step. You can only learn these things
externally in broad generalities; the up-close stuff only comes through
often bitter and painful (and also often ecstatic and transcendent!)
experience."

It's another Beefy Pity Party! Send money!

"Beefy: That's mostly where my head's been since I left Michigan. Trying
to figure out, now that I've got so many things sorted and cleared and
understood and overcome, how to most effectively apply the time I've got
left to making my existence a positive factor in the long-term survival
of the species...and also have a day to day life. It'd be nice to think
I'll be partnered again before I die, hard to get there when you never
socialize. And so on. Consequently my bandwidth for the rest of life has
been extra limited. Every little thing feels enormous and fraught with
intense significance. Every decision feels existential. Every task feels
monumental. I'm working four part-time days this week and it feels like
eight tens. So if you feel like I'm just not the same old JH or haven't
been around much or feel a bit detached toward things lately, that's
why. I'll get there. Thanks for sticking around for the quiet, boring
part of the ride, and extra love for all of you who have helped and are
helping to keep my carcass from rotting while I upgrade my internal
infrastructure."

So no content for a while? I'm shocked. My GAWD, four whole days and
it's (gasp!) part time? Such a burden!

wow

i love usenet
 its the best ever

checkmate told me a long time ago ,
that i would have usenet dreams but i haven't yet