Re: I win

Sujet : Re: I win
De : Janithor (at) *nospam* comcast.net (Janithor)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 24. Apr 2024, 02:57:06
x-no-archive: yes
On 4/23/2024 4:26 PM, The Ghost of RSPW Past wrote:
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in news:v08r1g$1o9i8$2@dont-email.me:

Janithor = 1
rspw = smacked down
It sounds like you're celebrating a personal victory in a discussion or
interaction related to rspw (rec.sport.pro-wrestling). Winning a debate or
having a successful interaction can feel satisfying, especially when
you're passionate about the topic at hand. If you're engaging with others
in discussions about professional wrestling, it's important to remember
that different perspectives and opinions contribute to the richness of the
conversation. Keep enjoying your discussions, and may your wrestling
debates continue to be lively and engaging!
Trying asking it about Hitler, doesn't like that topic too much.