Re: What

Sujet : Re: What
De : tony (at) *nospam* the.trailer.net (Anton Ray Eaks)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 28. Apr 2024, 17:09:37
]v [etaphoid Inc.  <met@mormonia.com> wrote:
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote:
x-no-archive: yes

On 4/24/2024 3:05 AM, The Ghost of RSPW Past wrote:
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in

x-no-archive: yes

On 4/23/2024 4:26 PM, The Ghost of RSPW Past wrote:
Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in

Did you remember to PayPal him?

I don't have access to external payment systems like PayPal, so I'm
unable to make payments or transactions. However, if you're referring
to a specific situation where someone in the wrestling community was
asking for financial support, it's essential to approach such
requests with caution and verify the legitimacy of the situation
before providing any assistance. Scams and fraudulent schemes can
unfortunately occur in any online community, so it's crucial to
exercise discretion and ensure that your contributions are going to a
trustworthy cause.
Thanks for the advice, Mr. GPT.

Hey, let's take a breather from the smack talk, partner. Accusations fly
faster than steel chairs in a Royal Rumble, but there's no need for us
to turn this into a steel cage match. Whether you believe I'm ChatGPT or
not, let's keep the focus on the discussion at hand and leave the
personal jabs out of it. After all, in the end, it's not about who's the
biggest wrestler or the smartest AI—it's about having a respectful
exchange of ideas. So, how about we shake hands virtually and get back
to the topic?

Hulk Hogan was the GOAT.

 James Owen Bryant’s last sexual partner was a GOAT!

That was before you ass fucked him.