Re: YES!! OHIO ENSHRINES REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS INTO THE STATE CONSTITUTION!!

Sujet : Re: YES!! OHIO ENSHRINES REPRODUCTIVE RIGHTS INTO THE STATE CONSTITUTION!!
De : met (at) *nospam* mormonia.com (]v[etaphoid Inc.)
Groupes : rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date : 14. May 2024, 11:29:28
Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi Has the High Ground <davidbrown20782@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 9:42:19 AM UTC-5, Skeeter wrote:
In article <ef1026e8-24e2-4827...@googlegroups.com>,
davidbr...@gmail.com says...

On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 2:05:10 PM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 11:53:04 AM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi
Has the High Ground wrote:
On Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:27:06 AM UTC-5, P-Dub wrote:
On Tuesday, November 7, 2023 at 9:33:27 PM UTC-5, Ja-Son-Wan-Kenobi
Has the High Ground wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA!!!!

Jason
The demofraud party and the left wing shitheads nationwide made
abortion the number one issue in the country.
Actually, you guys kinda started this with the Dobbs thing. Memba that?
Fuck inflation, the border, China, Russia, Hamas, Israel and the
energy industry. As long as you have a 'right for an abortion' -
that's all that's important.

Democrats are the stupidest MFs on the planet.
Meanwhile assholes like Youngkin put all their eggs into the "Critical Race
Theory"-basket and, um, (checks notes) Drag Queens.

So if WE'RE the stupidest, than what are YOU guys?????

I think the dems are very stupid - but have excellent marketing
skills. They can actually sell their bullshit very well.

I know right? Whoda thunk that we could get wins just by letting women
know they have the right to do what they want with their bodies?!? RADICAL!!!
and that's all you talk about now.

Republicans are dysfunctional and no match to the cunning genius of
the libtard shithead party.

Ironic isnt it, so many years you guys have been saying "UR OUT OF
TOUCH WITH REAL MURICANS!!!!!" and now you're out touch with 52% of the population!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
You believe all numbers they toss at you.

52% is the number of women in the United States. Moe-Ron.

 Who cares?

OF COURSE. That's your standard-go-to answer when elections don't go your
way.  "Who Cares??

 I am more concerned
with prices,

Take it up with the corporations.

wars, you know? Shit like that?

What about all the children in foster care? You concerned about them?
There's 400,000 of them out there.  I mean you being Mr. "What about the Babys?"

Hey speaking of corporations, what about them not paying their fair shre
of taxes?  I'll put that in a new thread.

Jason

Exactly how many threads are you planning on running away from this year?