Re: Transfer function reduction math

Sujet : Re: Transfer function reduction math
De : g (at) *nospam* crcomp.net (Don)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 11. Jun 2024, 21:44:32
bitrex wrote:

<snip>

Seems like they're doing some kind of tanh interpolation but it's not
entirely obvious to me how they get from equation (3) to the expression
in (5).

Unless the fuzzy form of your scan deceives my eyes, it appears the
numerator and denominator are multiplied by the conjugate to obtain
(4) from (3).

A clearer scan may enable me to continue.

Danke,

--
Don, KB7RPU, https://www.qsl.net/kb7rpu
There was a young lady named Bright Whose speed was far faster than light;