Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin

Sujet : Re: OT: More Nails in the Global Warming Scam's Coffin
De : user (at) *nospam* example.net (bitrex)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 22:32:07
On 3/24/2024 4:06 PM, Jeroen Belleman wrote:

We need an army of five-year olds to show up on summer weekends with
tiny plastic shovels and pails, to add sand to the beaches before the
millionaires summer homes are ruined.

 As I said before, it doesn't work like that. Instead, nothing much
happens for many years, and then, helped by some freak storm, suddenly
the water comes and washes everything away. And much wailing ensues.
And *then* measures will be taken, not before.
 I should know: I'm Dutch. We've been there, and we've done that.
 Jeroen Belleman

One of the homeowners in the video I posted seems adamant that climate change isn't the reason for the sea regularly knocking at his front door at this time, so speaking as a state taxpayer I'll gladly chip in for some imaginary truckloads of sand to help with the effects of his imaginary climate change.