Re: Microcontroller (AVR) programming from smartphone

Sujet : Re: Microcontroller (AVR) programming from smartphone
De : g (at) *nospam* crcomp.net (Don)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 28. Mar 2024, 14:28:19
RodionGork wrote:

<snip>

A BT interface on your MCU module

We actually did use this previously (HC-05 or something alike), just with some
what different firmware (also created by me) allowing an interactive BASIC on
Arduino or STM32. Here is a lousy video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9JcWGs_VaI

However setting 15+ cheap bluetooth devices with shaky power supply - they were not working fine
and it was sometimes painful experience. I admit I haven't thought of them for uploading though
it will make straightorward flow. Perhaps shall switch to it if "audio" channel couldn't be
improved after all, thanks :)

The batteries shown in your video look like two 1.5 VDC used in the USA.
If so they provide, at best, 3 VDC. You may need more oomph.

I power my Blue Pills and Black Pills with USB 5 VDC and let the built
in LDO regulator drop it down to 3.3 VDC.

Danke,

--
Don, KB7RPU, https://www.qsl.net/kb7rpu
There was a young lady named Bright Whose speed was far faster than light;