Re: OT: Natural recycling at the origin of life

Sujet : Re: OT: Natural recycling at the origin of life
De : bill.sloman (at) *nospam* ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 08:07:42
On 30/03/2024 1:48 am, John Larkin wrote:
On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 07:10:32 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

On a sunny day (Thu, 28 Mar 2024 07:17:34 -0700) it happened John Larkin
<jl@997PotHill.com> wrote in <irua0jtc4cb0hghugvvs5t760i0gotb2lv@4ax.com>:

On Thu, 28 Mar 2024 08:47:25 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

On a sunny day (Wed, 27 Mar 2024 09:44:15 -0700) it happened John Larkin
<jl@997PotHill.com> wrote in <dti80jl4nslbe1c5hjs3d3t3jffm7uf59f@4ax.com>:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 16:35:21 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

On a sunny day (Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:40:21 -0700) it happened John Larkin
<jl@997PotHill.com> wrote in <7ib80jdjfq251u4rplqpu1kc1erab1btjv@4ax.com>:

On Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:29:38 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

On a sunny day (Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:50:20 -0700) it happened John Larkin
<jjlarkin@highlandtechnology.com> wrote in
<hdr50jlaa3g5887d3l4m75pk8kac3uu4rn@4ax.com>:

On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:13:35 GMT, Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid>
wrote:

Natural recycling at the origin of life
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2024/03/240322145524.htm
Source:
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
At the beginning there must have been ribonucleic acid (RNA) to carry the first genetic information.

That's the hand-waving theory. Nobody has figured how that could have
happened, even in a hospitable environment.

To build up complexity in their sequences, these biomolecules need to release water.
On the early Earth, which was largely covered in seawater, that was not so easy to do.

So, simple :-)

Then us, then chips, AI, what's next?

What we need is a test to find the most dangerous people,

White house has it: biden.

thieves and >jihadists and Putins, and a genetic modification therapy to make them
safe.

You sound very dangerous too, what's it you are using?

I'm helpful and polite to people and animals; I am dangerous to
electronic components, which I enjoy torturing.

It could even be a pandemic virus.

Like capitalism you mean ;-)

We have electricity, computers, lots of different foods, vaccines,
antibiotics, houses and cars and twice the life spans of our
ancestors. Blame Capitalism. Move to workers paradises like Cuba or
Venezuela or North Korea or Gaza or Russia.

Homelessness is also a top in the US.

Millions of legal and illegal migrants put pressure on housing. And so
does tons of Chinese fentanyl.

China is now way ahead of you 'merricans.

How so? It's run by and for thugs.

US IQ is falling, its debt (mostly owned by China and Japan)
increases every year.

The us debt is bad, but not as bad as many other countries. It will be
inflated away.

All US really exports is weapons and war and unrest.

And oil, NG, coal, machinery, airplanes, electronic components, food.

Do not think many will buy your Boeing planes after the last problems.
China, a huge market, just showed their own passenger jet.

US can force other countries to buy its oil by blowing up the Russia-Germany pipeline
force us not not to sell our chip technology to China, causing everybody in Europe to pay more for gas and heating,
but it WILL have a recoil.

Inflation makes your dollar worthless so you won't be able to buy Chinese and European high tech anymore
Once you live in tents it is time to review your position!
With inflation and sanctions against China all your household equipment and electronics like phones will be more expensive.
I use electronics parts and modules from China that you cannot even come close to in price.
And those work perfectly.
Noisy F35 crap our CIA controlled government had to buy from you pollutes the skies here.
Ultra right is getting stronger and stronger and at some point bombs will rain on US when you least expect it
Duck under a table if you can still afford a decent table.
I do not eat any US exported food, dangerous anyways with all those virus experiments over there..
Chances of being shot are big too over there, even kids shoot each other at schools in the US.
Maybe the next new weapon your club invents will eliminate earth from the skies....
or your Faulty will eradicate all life in the US in his next experiment.

not worth helping the frozen brains.

You really hate the USA. To quote a reported Chinese proverb, "If you
save someone's life, they will hate you forever."

Oh I do not hate the US, many sane people there.
My father was imprisoned in Germany in WW2 (he was in the resistance) and was freed by the Russians.

Your endless clueless babble about history and life and probably other things shows.
 Don't be obnoxious, if you can. Maybe that's just the way you are.
Pointing out that John Larkin is a source of clueless is unkind, but accurate. It's a public health warning - John Larkin may well find it obnoxious, but he does deserve it.

US Military Industrial Complex just makes war to try to make money,
make some nice products that people like, THAT would help your economy.
 Yes, NATO member countries should fund their own defense.
They do. Their military industrial complexes aren't as greedy as their American equivalents (who love to sell into Europe too).

US declining at record speed.
 I think we're doing fine, and the best talent in the world come here
to play.
John Larkin has some antiquated ideas.

Creating unrest all over the globe will only bring the destruction of that club closer.
MUCH closer.
 The US occasionally makes a futile effort to bring order to people who
won't have it. We did pretty well for Japan, Germany, Italy, and the
Phillipines after WWII, which war we didn't start.
The US wasn't the only occupying power in Japan after WW2, and even less so in Europe. You helped win WW2 in order to survive, not to "restore order".

We didn't start WWI either.
So what?

The US was pacifist, and had a pitiful military, before each
of those wars.
The US certainly wasn't pacifist after WW1. It didn't invest much in it's army, but it did develop the Christie tank suspension
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie_suspension
which worked well in the Russian T-34

We'd sign all sorts of weapons bans and military limits
if certain parties would agree and honor the deals.
 Europe has millenia of history of warfare and mega-deaths, which is
slowly tapering off. I hope.
The US hasn't got a millenia of history. It did have the American Civil War which killed about 200,000 people in battle and about 400,000 by disease.
--
Bill Sloman, Sydney