Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers

Sujet : Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers
De : dk4xp (at) *nospam* arcor.de (Gerhard Hoffmann)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 02. Apr 2024, 01:14:41
Am 01.04.24 um 22:05 schrieb john larkin:

The Ten Commandments was a good start.
I'm missing the 11th, I could probably find more:
Thou shalt not have slaves!

Show me the Ten Commandments in the US Constitution.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/04/01/athiest-richard-dawkins-says-he-would-choose-christianity-over-islam-every-single-time/
Dawkins, an avid atheist, prefers Christian principles, as did some of
the atheist signers of the constitution. I wonder if Dawkins is
getting religious in his final years.
No, he just sorts religions by evilness.

Western religions have converged to peaceful co-existence. Muslim factions sure haven't.
 "Christianity is the religion of life, and Islam is the religion of death."
The last witch burnt on the stake in Europe was Anna Göldi from
Switzerland in 1782, 5 years earlier than your constitution.
And the US had 12 years of peace since then, so much for the praise
of peaceful coexistence.
When I was on Iceland with the motorbike, I stumbled across this
tombstone/memorial of a Catholic Bishop who was killed together
with his two sons (!) because he insisted in staying catholic
and not turning protestant. Same religion, wrong flavour is enough.
It's not that our clerics here are any better. It's just that
there is now some social pressure not to kill people.
< https://www.flickr.com/photos/137684711@N07/36066682984/in/dateposted-public/      >
The 2 sons of the bishop did not make it on the memorial as
living proof of their fathers sins.
Or really, no longer living proof.
Or read about the crusade against the Albigenses in southern
France with the killings of the towns of Béziers & Carcasonne.
Caedite eos! Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius!
Latin: Kill them all! The Lord will know those on His side!
(Attribute translation errors to me.)
Nothing has killed more people than religion except maybe
smallpox and the plague.
Gerhard
I would if I could, but I can't, so I won't. That's logic!
( L. Carrol?)