Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers

Sujet : Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers
De : bill.sloman (at) *nospam* ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 05. Apr 2024, 07:12:11
On 5/04/2024 10:40 am, Jack Carlson wrote:
On 4/4/2024 2:28 PM, jim whitby wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2024 09:01:29 -0700, John Larkin wrote:
On Thu, 04 Apr 2024 03:57:30 +0200, jim whitby <mr.spock@spockmnail.net> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 15:31:40 -0700, Jack Carlson wrote:
On 4/3/2024 1:59 PM, jim whitby wrote:
On Wed, 3 Apr 2024 13:20:42 -0700, Jack Carlson wrote:

It's not important what I do professionally. I told you what I do
here, and I'm extremely talented at it.

I seem to have missed that.

You miss everything of importance.

What is your occupation?

That's not important here.

Thanks for the confirmation.

The appropriate treatment for proven jerks is to ignore them.

I don't know why they post to s.e.d., given they have no interest in
electronics.

I like exposing him(?) for what he(?) is.
 You've exposed nothing but your own inadequacy.
Being rude about John Larkin is shooting fish in a barrel, but he does advance a lot of popular fallacies, and gives the rest of us the chance to be rude about them.
--
Bill Sloman, Sydney