Re: Proof of principle demonstration of 3-D magnetic recording

Sujet : Re: Proof of principle demonstration of 3-D magnetic recording
De : alien (at) *nospam* comet.invalid (Jan Panteltje)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 12:05:36
On a sunny day (Wed, 10 Apr 2024 09:13:02 +0100) it happened
liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid (Liz Tuddenham) wrote in
<1qrsk5x.ebl64zlshrw6N%liz@poppyrecords.invalid.invalid>:

Jan Panteltje <alien@comet.invalid> wrote:

Proof-of-principle demonstration of 3-D magnetic recording

Oh no!  You have just reminded me of "The Stone Tape" by Nigel Kneale.
I used to have nightmares about that.

LOL, just did read the wikipedia article on it:
 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stone_Tape

Have not seen it, there are so many? things 'ghost' related,
 'Ghostbusters' I have seen is one of those.

I have never seen a ghost myself though.
I knew somebody who claimed to have seen some at a burial site...

There is also a TV series about alien flying saucer observations presented by that Startrack commander
William Shatner that I have seen on German TV (German voice over).
Stopped wacthing that.

I have never seen an alien yet..

Na... you do not usually get to _see_ the Usenet posters so...