Re: Eclipse

Sujet : Re: Eclipse
De : gtaylor (at) *nospam* tnetconsulting.net (Grant Taylor)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 10. Apr 2024, 16:24:50
On 4/10/24 00:55, bitrex wrote:
The return of the IR doesn't feel linear either, at some point as coverage wanes it feels like it ramps up from not much to 100% over about 30 seconds.
I noticed that the speed of light change was faster at apex and slower away from the apex.  I don't know how to describe mathematically much less graph it.  It almost seems like a graph of cosine where the X axis is the percentage of light.
--
Grant. . . .