Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers

Sujet : Re: China: Government Starts Phasing Out American Processors, Operating Systems on Government Computers
De : bill.sloman (at) *nospam* ieee.org (Bill Sloman)
Groupes : sci.electronics.design
Date : 11. Apr 2024, 05:45:48
On 11/04/2024 12:54 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 13:53:45 +1000, Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

On 10/04/2024 12:19 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
On Tue, 9 Apr 2024 16:35:55 +1000, Bill Sloman <bill.sloman@ieee.org> wrote:

On 9/04/2024 11:12 am, GLOBUS wrote:
Bill Sloman wrote:
On 8/04/2024 1:15 pm, Governor Swill wrote:
On 2024-04-02, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
Jack Carlson wrote:

<snip>

"Some philosophers argue that natural rights do not exist and that
legal rights are the only rights; for instance, Jeremy Bentham called
natural rights 'simple nonsense."

I'm also sympathetic to that point of view.

Me too. By the way, as per Rechtsverordnung 392740-2357, your legal right
to exist has been revoked. Report to Vernichtungskammer 5-A immediately!

Backpfeifengesicht!

Don't be silly, and being silly in German doesn't make it any less silly.

But it does make it more fun!

Implicit references to the gas chambers aren't any kind of fun.
 Ah ... didn't catch that.  'swhat I get for not looking up "Vernichtungskammer" before I
posted.
My German is good enough that I got the basic message, but bad enough that I thought that it perhaps should have been Vernichtigungskammer, so I googled it to check.
--
Bill Sloman, Sydney